With thinktecture UIAnnotations you can extend your UI with additional functionality via Adorners and Behaviors. All parts are assignable via markup, which is helpful in MVVM scenarios and promotes the developer/designer interaction.
TT.UIA for WPF
TT.UIA for Silverlight
With thinktecture UIAnnotations
you can declarative attach visual Adorners
Expression Blend Behaviors
to your user interfaces, including smart tags, editor toolbars and visual state markers for required fields, edit states and more. It also can automatically attach adorners to elements while reflecting the Data Annotations
of the associated data sources. For a better MVVM support it offers a generic command behavior that is assignable to every event of a given element.
is available for WPF
- 10+ useful adorners and 5+ Expression Blend Behaviors.
- automatic assignment of adorners via Data Annotations.
- a custom adorner model for silverlight.
- GenericAdorner allows to attach every element as an adorner.
- AdornerBehaviorFactory that can be used to wrap every adorner as an Expression Blend Behavior.
- BehaviorFactory allows the assignment of Expression Blend Behaviors via styles.
- with Command Behavior you can map every control event to a command.
for a detailed description.
Feel free to contact me via the forum when you have questions or found a bug.
For german guys: Read my blog posts about TT.UIA (http://headwriteline.blogspot.com/search/label/TT.UIA